We would love for you to join us on January 13th to talk about the future of Disability Pride Alberta.
About this Event
It’s brainstorming time.
We are a Foundation that is made and run for the community by the community and we want to talk with you about the future of the organization.
At the event we are going to go over the following questions:
- How can we connect the disability community?
- How can we teach people about disabilities in a fun and interesting way?
- If we’re not having a parade in 2020, what can we do to celebrate and connect the disability community?
- We want to continue growing the influence of the disabled, how can do that?
- Do you have experience being part of a board? We need new Board Members and would love to talk with you.
The meeting is on January 13th at the Central Public Library from 5:30pm to 7:00pm Come to the meeting with questions, comments, and ideas.